finally get to see a JYA cartoon after sooo long
It's funny but super gross at the same time. Expected nothing less from JYA. Oh yeah and i was about to eat almonds until i saw this cartoon. Now i am throwing then all away! :)
what a waste of almonds!!! they're good for u
great animation and VA
Everything is perfect in this animation, couldn't find any flaw in it. Only grouse is you should release these animations in a more frequent basis :). This made me hard.
not a bad thing
It could do with more animations instead of just a loop of animation. The music is very catchy and i liked it.
i liked this game
this game is pretty awesome and the audio is mean. However, it's not as scary as i expected since the monsters are still photos or pictures and in fact looked cheesy. Still the twist at the end is very good and i certainly didn't expect it.
Tips about the machine
When the game starts, you will notice there are two buttons on the left and right. The objective is to prevent the saw from reaching your arm at all cost and I really mean ALL COST. Once it reaches the arm, its Game Over. When the saw is approaching from the left, click on the left button to push it back from the arm BUT the saw will come from the right side and you must quick to click on the right button to prevent it from reaching your arm and the saw will go to the left side and vice versa. Once 30 secs passed, you win!
A fair review
I have played the full version in armorgames and i have quite a few criticism to make, so as to make the game better.
1. The campaign can be very frustrating at times, seems to me that the enemies are able to come in numbers that are thrice of mine own forces size and my troops get RAPED, even Eisenhower, will not be able to command the troops to victory.
2. Another grouse is the flanking system. Whereas it's an improvement from Warfare 1917, where troops just go center, the unrealistic part is that despite outflanking the enemy, i can't win yet, which doesn't make sense at all, since most battles are won where the invaders outflank the defenders.
3. One of the upgrades allows you to train riflemen at a cheaper price, which i feel its pointless since riflemen are already dirt cheap, i feel that the reward should be giving a price discount for assault teams since they are more effective and better than riflemen.
4. Grenades should be a must, since every soldier carries it to battle. Maybe make the assault team lob grenades once in a while?
5. Bazooka teams are quite decent at dealing with tanks, will be better if there are two soldiers carrying bazookas.
6. Air support should also include dropping bombs so that it can deal with tanks as well.
7. I prefer the old mortar system, where you can call in mortar easily, instead of training mortar men.
8. Since WWII has much early urban warfare, why not put alleys between buildings where bazooka teams can fire at tanks effectively instead of hiding behind direct cover where tanks can blast you apart.
9. For the next game: please make a Korean War, since its the most forgotten war in the 20th century.
Other than that, GREAT GAME!
quite well done
Only criticism i have is the cover page because the "next" button is not obvious enough. Maybe you should make it bigger and instead of people moving the cursor to find the damned arrow, just make it stay there as and no need to move the cursor over an area to find the arrow. Sorry about the vague explanation here since i don't use Flash. :P
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.